Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tortoro Writing Assignment

A:What makes a "good" writer ?
B:How could I improve my writing ?
C:What would I like to improve about my writing?
Um, I am retarded and am not a good writer,lol. I would like to improve everything,most in particular,,,, definately handwriting. I have horrible penmanship. I am just learning this whole MLA format thing and need to improve on that as well.
What makes a good writer? I would say above all else, it would have to be descriptiveness. great descriptive abilities to put the reader in the place and time the work is written about. Tolkein was my favorite writer when I was young. Writers like that paint the picture for your mind and you are actualy there. An extensive vocabulary and great use of adjectives would be the key to great writer in my opinion.

No comments: